Sign Up To Receive a Tip Every Tuesday in Your Inbox
Tip Tuesday – Get Organized in 2019
Happy New Year! I hope 2019 brings you health, happiness, and that much closer to your goals. Did you know that “Getting Organized” is the THIRD most common New Year’s resolution? “Exercising More” and “Losing Weight” are #1 and #2.
If getting organized is your resolution for 2019, I suggest you try a free organizing challenge. There are many out there to help you stay on track for the New Year. From a long-term commitment to one-page goal sheet, here are a few suggestions of ones to try:
– Home Storage Solutions has a 52-Week Challenge.
– Bowl Full of Lemons has a bunch of home challenges but the 2019 one starts on the 5th of January and encourages you to follow along on Facebook and also find an accountability partner.
– The New York Times has a 6-week “Tidy Home Challenge” that you can start at any time.
– Apartment Therapy does a challenge that starts TODAY and goes for the month of January.
– Or perhaps just fill in this simple goal setting sheet from Organizing Junkie to clarify what you want to accomplish in 2019.
Let me know if you are going to give these a try! And of course if you need any advice don’t hesitate to call or email for help from the Simplify You team. Cheers to the New Year!