Sign Up To Receive a Tip Every Tuesday in Your Inbox
Tip Tuesday – Get It Done in 2021
We made it through 2020! And with ALL that extra time at home, I know many of you are motivated to get organized at last! Perhaps following a FREE organizing challenge will give you the focus you need?
From a long-term commitment to a few short weeks, here are a few suggestions of challenges to try:
* Home Storage Solutions has a 52-week challenge, starting from yesterday, Jan 4th.
* Organizing Maniacs has a 30-day challenge that starts today, Jan 5th.
* Creating Mary’s Home has a 13-week challenge, starting from yesterday, Jan 4th.
* Bowl Full of Lemons has a lot of different home challenges, but the 14-week challenge started on Jan 2nd.
* Apartment Therapy has a 20-day “January Cure,” starting from yesterday, Jan 4th.
* For subscribers, The New York Times has a 6-week Tidy Home program that you can start at ANY time.
If you want to invest just a few dimes a day to get a direct text message reminder daily, then look into My Basic Home which is a subscription service that sends you an organizing task each weekday, starting Jan 11th and lasting all year long!
Join our vibrant FB Group and let us know if you are going to give any of these a try! Cheers to YOU and to a more organized New Year!
Follow @simplifyyou on social media below, and check back next week for another Tip Tuesday!